Prior to departure on your sailing vacation, you’ll complete a food and beverage questionnaire so that your personal yacht chef can design a menu that is customized for you and your sailing matesThree yummy meals are served each day as well as hors d'oeuvres at happy hour and unlimited snacks
Rise and Shine: You'll relish those early mornings on the deck of your private charter yacht, sipping a cup of java as the harbor comes to life around you. Breakfast is served at your leisure.. that means you choose what time to have it. Choices include juices, fruit, cereal, yogurt, and pastries as well as a hearty American style breakfast for those who want it.
Lunches on our charter yachts vary according to the formality of the yacht, and most of our chefs try to keep it light and healthy. Lunch is typically served on deck under the shade and is timed to fit your watersports and sailing schedule.
Happy Hour...Watersports Turn Into Blender Sports: As the sun sets over the yardarm, we’ll tempt you with the captain's tropical specialty along with lots of munchies… after all, all that fun in the sun generates a mighty hunger, not to mention a powerful thirst.
Dinners are special occasions! We'll deck the table with fine linens and china for a festive end to another great day in paradise. You can "dress" for dinner if you choose — but if you’re like most people, that means putting on a clean t-shirt.
Dessert Under the Stars: Star Light, Star Bright… a perfect way to end the night. Coffee, a cognac, and a delectable sweet to ease you into dreamland.
- Seafood Benedict on Sundried Tomato Foccacia with Valencia Hollandaise
- Banana Walnut Pancakes with Fig Compote, Vermont Maple Syrup
- Grand Marnier French Toast; Tangy Papaya and Mango Salad
- Grilled Tuna in a Wasabi Ginger Sauce Served Over Sesame Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Veggies
- Calypso Chicken Salad in Pineapple Boats; Orange Rice Salad
- Fiesta Steak and Chicken Fajitas with Assorted Salsas
- Caribbean Conch Chowder; Grilled Mahi Mahi with Thai Red Curry, Tropical Fruit Couscous, Lemon Asparagus
- Antipasti of Buffalo Mozzarella, Vine Ripened Tomatoes, and Fresh Basil; Gazpacho Roasted Filet Mignon w/ Roasted Vegetable Ravioli in a Shitake Marsala Sauce
- Pumpkin Bisque; Roasted Rack of Lamb with Walnut Crust and Pear Bourbon Sauce, Garlic Smashed Potatoes, Cassoulet of Summer Beans and Rosemary