A Sherakhan Superyacht Charter in 2017-2018 just got even better. Not only has she had a serious facelift, but her owners are donating $20,000 per charter for every Caribbean charter this winter - just book it by December 25th. Funds will go to Yacht Global Aid which delivers much-needed supplies to hard-hit areas. One of a handful of super yachts worldwide that can accommodate more than 12 guests, Sherakhan accommodates 26 guests in the lap of luxury.
This grande dame of yachting has dyed her hull white, laid down all new exterior decks, replaced interior furniture and outdoor cushions, installed new bathrooms, and fully upgraded the AV/IT system with new TVs throughout. Plus new tenders, a wave runner and a variety of water sports equipment and the backbone of this lovely lady - her engine room - has seen a major overhaul.
Unique Features on a Sherakhan Caribbean Super Yacht Charter
- Fully Equipped Day Spa with Sauna, Fitness Equipment, Jacuzzi, Bar and gorgeous mosaic tiles
- Onboard Maseusse; Beauty Salon for hair, nails, and make-up
- 18-person on-deck Jacuzzi, grand piano in main salon, library, wireless internet
- Private owner's deck (perfect for the CEO)
- Toys galore - waverunners, jetski, trampoline, laser sailboats, paddle boards, kayak, water skis, windsurfer, fishing gear, water slide, and high-speed tenders
- 19 crew including a Dutch captain and three chefs
- Accommodations for up to 26 guests; two of the cabins are best for staff
Sherakhan has graced the charter yacht scene for over a decade, delighted hundreds of charter guests, circumnavigated the globe, and ventured to far-flung places like Antarctica and Patagonia. Her crew prides themselves on their 5-star impeccable, yet friendly, service.
Ways to Use This Caribbean Super Yacht Charter
Perfect for Family Reunions, Multigenerational Charter, Executive Retreat, Client Entertainment, High-Level Meeting, Corporate Think Tank or Top Shelf Incentive Search for Other Caribbean Superyacht Charters