Gourmet meals: Each yacht has its own chef onboard which means that each group of 6-8 guests has a private chef who is cooking to their personal preferences. All meals are included in the rate, and this includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, hors d'oeuvres at happy hour, and dinner every day.
Open Bar: The bar is always open and is stocked with premium liquors and fine wines.
Charter Cuisine: Our chefs are highly accomplished in the galley, creating meals that are freshly prepared and creatively presented. They enjoy incorporating the specialties of the region as well as showcasing their own creative talents. The meals are always a highlight and surpass everyone's expectations.
Food and Beverage Preference Questionnaire: Prior to the program, all guests complete a food and beverage questionnaire so that the chef knows each guest's likes, dislikes, allergies, and dietary needs in advance.
Special Diets: Our chefs are adept at catering to special diets such as vegetarian, vegan, Atkins, South Beach or low fat.
“5-star dining experience – surely would receive the Golden Spoon award”
"These were by far the most deliciously prepared and presented meals we have ever had
on any vacation"
"Gourmet! Excellent! Flavorful! It was like taking your taste buds on an adventure"
"Best, most beautiful and consistent food we have ever had"
Spinach & Gruyere Frittata, Hollandaise Sauce
Macadamia Nut Pancakes, Passion Fruit Syrup
Raspberry Stuffed French Toast, Chambord Sauce
Home baked Pastries, Fresh Fruit, Cereals, & Yogurts
- Grilled Tuna Nicoise; Wasabi Dressing; Lime Ginger Sushi Rice
- Thai Beef Salad on Coriander Rice Noodles
- Jerk Chicken Salad in Pineapple Boats; Feta and Watermelon on Baby Greens
- Mahi Mahi Tacos; Chipotle Cream Sauce; Mexican Slaw
- Plank Roasted Sea Bass; Sundried Tomato Drizzle; Wilted Spinach Risotto
- Pistachio Encrusted Rack of Lamb; Artichoke & Olive Orzo; Grilled Lemon Asparagus
- Mojo Marinated Beef Tenderloin, Cilantro Sauce, Chilean Salsa, Sweet Potato Whip, Chargrilled Veggies
- Roast Duck Breasts with Tamarind-Orange Glaze, Sesame Jasmine Rice, Minted Snap Peas