On Feb 4th the Canadian government announced a 1-year ban on foreign cruise vessels carrying more than 100 passengers in all Canadian waters. This means there will be no large cruise ships heading to Alaska until Feb 2022.. Ocean Getaways' yachts will still be going, and we are happy to offer you an 'up close & personal' Alaska experience..
On a yacht charter, you have your very own sanctuary where everything is customized and you can choose how much contact you want off the yacht. Our charter offer the safest option on the water right now!
- Everything you need is already onboard!
- Everything on a yacht charter is customized to your preferences.
- Controlled environment – just you and your guests and crew in a safe sanitized environment.
- 95% of waking hours are spent in the open air!
- All meals are prepared by your own chef so you know food is safe
Why Sail Alaska Aboard A Yacht Charter?
- Immerse yourself in the majesty of Alaska and experience the ruggedly raw beauty of America's “last frontier”
- Embark on an intimate journey of discovery into the scenic wonders of Alaska's Inside Passage, one of the most remarkable and compelling destinations in the world.
- Venture into hidden coves unreachable by cruise ship. Behold nature's commanding ice sculptures against a vast, untamed wilderness.
- Witness the mighty humpback whale breaching just off your bow.
- Enjoy an exclusive view of the charming seal colonies that gather along the glacial shorelines.
Featured Yachts Available To Charter in Alaska
SERENITY is the ultimate yacht to take in the breathtaking view of Alaska. Some of the features that we like the best:
- 122' Flagship offering luxury accommodation for 8 guests in 4 luxury king cabins with 6 crew.
- The enclosed flybridge is perfect for spectator activities, such as whale watching or spying on bears as they traverse the landscape.
- 30-foot towed tender (enclosed to the elements) that is ideal for exploring intimate coves and fishing for halibut and salmon
- Adventurous crew that knows the cruising area in depth
- $130,000/week all months plus expenses
SERENGETI = Explore the wild side of Alaska in the lap of luxury, Some of its highlights:
- 130' Westport that accommodates 12 in 5 cabins
- 34' towed tender for wildlife sightseeing and sport fishing
- Kayaks and paddle board for a quiet and unclose look at seas floating by you on icebergs
- A sea to table professional chef
- Ondeck jacuzzi for sipping champagne under the stars on a brisk Alaskan night
- $130,000/week all months plus expenses
SAMSARA - the newest addition to our select Alaskan Fleet. Some of the things that we like the best:
- 99' Motor Yacht that sleeps 8 in a king, 2 queens and a twin cabin
- Newer yacht with a classic North American cherry wood interior
- Designed to travel to the farthest corners of the earth and be totally self-contained
- 4 electric bikes for shore excursions
- Crew that is skilled in sport fishing
- $75,000/week all months plus expenses
BLACKWOOD (formally SERENDIPITY) - excellent value for a luxury yacht. Some of its highlights:
- 103' Broward that feels much larger due to her "wide body" design
- Seasoned crew with lots of Alaska charters under their belt
- 25' high speed tender for close up wildlife viewing
- Sleeps 8 in king, 2 queens, and 1 twin cabin
- Semi-enclosed flybridge for panoramic viewing
- $55,000/week all months plus expenses
CHASING DAYLIGHT - the queen of our Alaska Fleet. What we love about it:
- 164' Westport refit in 2020; 12 guests; 6 crew;
- Flexible accommodations - master king; VIP king with balcony; 2 more kings; convertible queen/twin; and a cabin with double and single
- An arsenal of toys including kite boarding, kayaks, sea bobs, foils, 3 wave runners and more
- Professional chef with a "global eclectic" focus who sources the freshest local ingredients
- 35' Everglades tender for fishing and wildlife viewing
- $210,000/week plus expenses July and Aug; $190,000/week plus expenses other months; limited availability
At Ocean Getaways, we’re here to guide you, every step of the way. Contact us today and tell us about your 2021 travel dreams. We bet we’ll find a luxury private yacht to sail you there.
Give us a call at 239-896-7278 now!