Ocean Getaways loves these highlights of this St. Thomas crewed catamaran charter:
1. Chef is certified sommelier and loves to do wine and cheese pairings with guests. Captain is a Barmasters of Virginia Mixologist. They won't let you down in the libation department.
2. Both crew are dive instructors and captain is a free diving instructor as well. Both could probably lead dives blindfolded, and their passion for the underwater world will enhance your appreciation of the sea.
3. Owner has added many upgrades and keeps the guest count to just six guests in order to ramp up the service and comfort.
4. Yummy food that is fresh, local and colorful
5. The crew scrutinizes your food preferences, asks a lot of questions, and aims to get it just right for you.
6. The dining table is custom designed to give you lots of elbow room
7. Crew is "tuned in" and very adapatble
8. They love to fish, including fly fishing
19. The crew loves to show you "off the beaten track" attractions - how about limin' with the lemurs on Necker Island?
Oui Cherie is a 52' Lagoon - its performance luxury model
3 queen Staterooms are available to the guests, all with their own separate bathrooms and showers. Tremendous amounts of entertaining and relaxing space on board this vessel. The Flybridge, where the helm and sailing functions meet the enormous convertible settee provide the best seat in the house whether under sail, or under stars.
The Forward Cockpit Lounge where morning coffee meets the sunrise. The Aft Cockpit where the exquisite meals are served and chaise Lounges are on both sides of the vessel. The Main Salon, which houses the open-concept galley, large sofa-chaise and Flat-screen TV. And also a more formal dining area should that be desired.
When asked the question, "Did you select the best yacht in the Caribbean? The answer can only be "Oui Cherie".